Anacortes Police continue to hunt for the two burglars who broke into the Star Bar restaurant in downtown Anacortes last week.
Sergeant John Small said Monday that they have circulated security photos to law enforcement agencies in the county and no one has recognized the faces of the two men. Small said the police will next begin a wider circulation of the pictures. Small doesn't believe the men are Anacortes residents because none of the officers recognized them.
Security video recorded the two burglars as they removed the restaurant's safe and other items, including a personal computer. Restaurant chef-manager Bob Zutter said the two even stopped for a shot of vodka. The security video indicates the men spent at least a half hour in the restaurant in the early hours of last Thursday.
View a short excerpt of the security video.