The city has made some changes to the city’s Web site, for the better according to an announcement released on Wednesday afternoon.
The announcement said Mayor Gere is pleased to announce the implementation of the Granicus Government Transparency suite which provides significantly enhanced access to public meetings for our citizens, elected officials and staff. Highlights include:
- Agendas and packet materials for City Council and Planning Commission meetings are now available here. Select the meeting of interest under Upcoming Events and click the Agenda link to view the agenda. Packet materials are linked within the agenda beneath each agenda item.
- Going forward, the video, agenda, packet materials and, after approval, minutes from each meeting will be archived in the Archived Videos section below the Upcoming Events on that same page. The October 26, 2015 City Council study session is already there.
- City Council and Planning Commission meetings are now broadcast live on both Channel 10 and the City website.
- The video from each meeting will be available on the website in the Archived Videos by midnight following the meeting.
- While viewing meetings either live or from an archive, the agenda and packet materials are available on screen. To jump to a particular topic item on the video, just click the agenda item.
- Videos will continue to be played on Channel 10 on their current schedule following live meetings.
To access materials from City Council meetings prior to October 26, follow the links here to locate the materials you seek.