The number of COVID-19 cases among Skagit County residents went up another notch on Tuesday to a new total of 9 cases, with two in area hospitals. Skagit County Public Health only tracks COVID-19 cases of Skagit County residents, to avoid duplication in reporting. Facilities in our community may be caring for patients who are from another county.
Positive Case Details
- Female in her 80s, investigation ongoing
- Female in her 30s, currently hospitalized
- Male in his 70s, in isolation at home
- Female in her 60s, in isolation at home
- Male in his 40s, in isolation at home
- Male in his 30s, hospitalized and then discharged to home isolation
- Male in his 20s, in isolation at home
- Female in her 30s, in isolation at home
- Female in her 40s, in isolation at home
Total confirmed and presumptive positive cases, including deaths. A presumptive positive means that a private lab has reported a positive COVID-19 test result, which we expect to be confirmed by the Washington State Department of Health.