Johanna Chase, veteran West Coast singer - songwriter and multi-instrumentalist is slated to perform at Kennelly Keys this Saturday, October 7th at 7pm – Tickets $10 at the Door.
She will be playing an intimate solo set alongside local act,, Pearl Tottenham . This will be Johanna’s first time playing in Anacortes since opening for record producer,, Aaron Sprinkle,, at age 13..
- The Los Angeles Times calls Johanna’s voice “evocative”” and likens it to the voice of Judy Collins .
- Her performances have been heralded by SIA,, Lilly Tomlin and Jane Lynch..
- She has opened and collaborated with famed Northwest natives such as,, Allen Stone,, Robert DeLong,, Noah Gundersen,, and Aaron Sprinkle as well as Joey Ryan (MMilk Carton Kids)) and Charlotte Caffey (The Go - Gos )..
- She has independently released 7 full length records and a handful of EPs.
- Her version of “De Colores ” is featured in Carlos Santana’s biopic “Dolores”” – now playing in theaters across the US.
Kennelly Keys:: 1904 Commercial Avenue