Jazz fans, mark your calendars and save the date for our 7th Annual Swing Dance!
From New Orleans via Seattle, the Old and the New, the six-piece Good Co band plays twenties-style Hot Jazz and modern Electro-Swing, guaranteed to warm up the winter night down at Anacortes’ Historic Depot.
- When: Saturday, Feb. 6, 7–9:30 pm; doors open at 6:30 pm
- Where: Depot Arts Center, 611 R Avenue, Anacortes
- Admission: $5 suggested donation for Adults; Youth under 18 free
- Entertainment: Good Co – 20’s-style Jazz and Electro-Swing Band
- Refreshments: Snacks & water included; soft drinks, wine & beer available for purchase
The dance is hosted by the Anacortes Public Library Jazz Committee and is funded by the Library Foundation’s Manieri Endowment. Proceeds will benefit the library and local jazz students.